Wednesday, October 7, 2009

KKOS

I recently went to a High School Leadership training at Komo Kulshan Outdoor School. It is located right off of Baker Lake. I learned about the water cycle and animal life native to that region. Thankfully the weather was great, unfortunately for me though it was feeding time for the mosquitos. I got bitten more times than I could count. It was all worth it though when we got to go to the lower baker dam, the scenery was beautiful. The reason I went to the training is because every year K.K.O.S host an entire sixth grade class for 3 days and they need highschoolers to help them run the program.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like a great time.

Spring Meadows said...

Oh yeah.. sure... right... Lets just say it was a ONCE in a lifetime experience lol