Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Viva Las Vegas

July has been a crazy month and a very busy month I might add. We have played a lot of baseball and we have got to see our relatives. This is just a little bit of our July and what we've been doing.
This past week my parents went to Las Vegas because my dad had a seminar he had to go to. My brother and I stayed with relatives. Our first two days we stayed with my uncle. We had a lot of fun at his place we got to watch a bunch of movies.
The rest of the week we stayed at my grandmas A.K.A Nini. Her house is really small but it was still really fun. While we were there we played with Ray and Luke, our little cousins. At the end of the week our other cousins came and we got to hang out with them.
The next day our parents finally came home and we all partied. Just kidding, we were really glad to see them, but we stayed another night because everbody was supposed to camp in the tent but everybody ended up going inside. The next morning our mom came and picked us up.
That concludes our week on vacation. We have finally got to sleep in our own beds. Unfortunately, I missed the All-Star game. But at least I recorded part of it.




THE END

No comments: